[talk-ph] GPS co-ordinates on Vcard

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 03:30:17 GMT 2011

There is a spec for attaching location in html:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo_URI

see also: http://geourl.org/

vcard has also added the GEO spec:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-11#section-6.5.2

There is also a firefox extension that can read the geolocation in
html.  It should be easy to create a firefox extension to open an OSM
map parsing the location from the html.