[talk-ph] OSM-PH Garmin Map Hackday Feb 18, 2011

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 01:44:11 GMT 2011

Hi,

Inviting everyone to a short hackday/hour on Feb 18, 2011.  This
meetup is a technical discussion and coding on our beloved OSM-PH
Garmin Map.  Much of the discussion will revolve around planning for
the next "phase" of the OSM-PH Garmin map.

If you have some coding chops, have some ideas on how to improve the
garmin map or simply interested on how to compile your own garmin
maps, we need you there.  Bring along your garmin device, your laptop
and your own chips and beer.

When: Feb 18, 2011. 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Where: ADMU Camus, Katipuna, QC.

Send me a private message to confirm.