[talk-ph] Proposal: araneta avenue as trunk

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:47:25 GMT 2011

I'm not very familiar with the traffic dynamics of this area. But I'm
a bit inclined to downgrade 5th Avenue to primary. I think it was
upgraded to trunk simply because it's part of the C-3 Road.

On another note, I think that Espana should be upgraded to trunk being
a logical extension of Quezon Avenue.

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com