[talk-ph] maps for mountaineers/ outdoor lovers

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Mon Feb 21 03:49:04 GMT 2011

+1 here
just returned from trips to Ilocos Sur then Palawan...
the monkey trail to the underground river is surprisingly present is
OSM...nice...but i wasn't able to do it due to the usual lack of time. next
time, i'll stay overnight in Sabang then trek rather than ride the
boat...there's also Ugong rock and a new zipline (PH already becoming
zipline crazy these days)

---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com