[talk-ph] testing the address and street search in osmphgps garmin map

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 00:47:45 GMT 2011

Hi Maning,

Is POI for streetnames would be able to find / distinguish street
number and street name?

eg. 1 EDSA from 999 EDSA.

The reason I am asking this, I am planning to develop iPhone app that
acquires the location (lat/long) auto and StreetName (i.e. Street
number + Street number) (-- i.e. only input by the users) and send to
Postgresql server.

It would be a FREE apps in Apple App Store.

Objective
1. Geocode Philippine Streets for OSMPHGP and others
2.  Acquire Street Names for OSM-Ph.

Android? Later on :-)

Tools.
1. Route-Me for iOS (FOSS library)