[talk-ph] request for clean-up and armchair mapping in Olongapo

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 03:46:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

Olongapo and Subic Area have high-res imagery.  Upon inspecting, the
imagery has good alignment with the gps traces.  However, I noticed
several issues on the existing data in Olongapo poblacion area:

http://osm.org/go/4zOBzFDj-

1. roads are not aligned to the imagery and trace (I added a few more
and corrected others)
2. road node density needs some simplification

May I request interested mappers to have a look and improve the
coverage.  Btw, do we have local gapo and subic mappers here? Thanks!