[talk-ph] ph data stats 20101125

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:25:48 GMT 2011

Here, in parenthesis is the % increase:

Data as of 20110103
XML file size : 324 MB (+8%)
Total Ways: 127,544 (+9%)
Total Nodes: 1,528,760 (+9%)
Total Relations: 645 (+9%)
Contributors: 701 (+8%) of which, 83% of all nodes came from the top
20 contributors.
Total length of highways: 59,968.586 kilometers (+9%).  ~30% of total
highways according to the *revised* CIA factbook.

Interesting for me is the increase of users and the decrease of total
nodes contributions from the top 20 users.

Caveat: Version and data history were not analyzed.