[talk-ph] Fwd: incorrect road map in QC

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:48:34 GMT 2011

I got a message from a gps user.  Maybe a mapping party in the area
can improve it a bit?

My response:
Thanks for the feedback.  As you maybe aware, we rely on volunteers
(like what you did in Paranaque) to improve the data.  Very few
mappers are in Caloocan hence the poor quality.  Overtime we will
improve them.  Keep on mapping!