[talk-ph] Bing Maps has an updated satellite image of Metro Manila?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 16:34:39 GMT 2011

There's also new imagery in other areas of the country. For example,
here's the outline of the imagery covering northeastern Bulacan and
eastern Nueva Ecija: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?way=95952038

I'll try to look for others. You can also help by using this Bing
imagery analyzer tool which I've mentioned last year:
http://mvexel.dev.openstreetmap.org/bing/

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com