[talk-ph] Bing Maps has an updated satellite image of Metro Manila?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:32:43 GMT 2011

Other new areas covered (no outlines yet, sorry, and not an exhaustive list):

1. Bacolod and parts of Negros Occidental
2. Kidapawan and parts of eastern Cotabato and southern Bukidnon
3. Digos and large parts of Davao del Sur
4. A strip of Camotes Sea from Leyte (just shy of Ormoc) down to
northeastern Bohol including Camotes Islands
5. More of Cebu province: a strip going north of Cebu City to just
before Bogo and a strip of the sea south almost touching Bohol
6. Southern and eastern Laguna and some parts of Quezon including San
Pablo, Santa Cruz, Pakil, Paete, Pagsanjan, Cavinti, and Lucban.

Ian Lopez and Tutubi, you can now trace from Bing in your hometowns!
And Google doesn't have your towns yet in hi-res.