[talk-ph] Bing Maps has an updated satellite image of Metro Manila?

Ed Garcia eppgarcia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:30:54 GMT 2011

Lucban Quezon!!!  Oh wow!  I was painstakingly working on that area together
with my friend (username: seacid) and his personal gps traces.  Was
pleasantly surprised to see very good resolution on Lucban!!!  At least,
seacid's traces will make good aligning guide for Bing if needed.

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph
- reeflife.eppgarcia.com

PADI Divemaster #491048