[talk-ph] Non-mapping question

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Tue Jan 25 02:27:08 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Planning a trip to Lake Caliraya in Feb. Will turn my GPS on of course, but the main idea is to do some trail running with some friends, rather than mapping.

Anyway, we're leaving Makati at around 10am on Saturday morning. Do any of you seasoned drivers have any opinions as to whether it would be faster to go North via Antipolo-Morong-Famy or south via Calamba-Bay. My only experience of this route was a single occasion where I hit a massive traffic jam in Pagsanjan. And of course the hit-or-miss SLEX.

I'm thinking it should take between 2.5 and 3.5 hours.

Jim

--

   datalude: information security
   e: jim at datalude.com
   Philippines: +63 2 403 1311 / mob: +63 917 849 3939
   Hong Kong: +852 6840 6693
   w: http://www.datalude.com/