[talk-ph] Fwd: [OSM-talk] OSM Emitter

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 00:42:11 BST 2011

Maning, this really good to get Street Address (i.e. House No. Street
Name and Suburb) while you setting at home or some friends and
relative homes.

How do you tweet the above?

Base this example.
amenity=cafe name=Pizza Ololo cuisine=italian #osmit

Gifts shop
shop=gift #osmit

A public telephone with manually set location
amenity=telephone #osmit 50.439639,30.516251

~~~~~~~~~

Noli