[talk-ph] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Scholarship program to State of the Map 2011

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:18:15 BST 2011

Hi Andre,

I agree that it's a bit tight. But I asked my officemate who went to
the US last year and he said that he had a rush US visa application
since he has a conference to attend in connection with his MBA. He got
his appointment schedule in 2 weeks and the processing took 1 week.

So maybe it's possible. :-)

Eugene