[talk-ph] Pateros Mapping Party on June 11!

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 05:03:51 BST 2011

Hi guys,

The Pateros Mapping Party will be on this coming Saturday, June 11.
Hope you guys can come. (And hopefully the weather will cooperate.)

If you don't want to attend the mapping/surveying part, you can come
to the afternoon meetup/EB where we can all talk about mapping, GPS
gadgets, and more. :-)

Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=215576085127532
OSM Wiki page: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Pateros_Mapping_Party

We will post more details later in the week.

Eugene