[talk-ph] call for osmphgps garmin map beta testers

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:14:47 BST 2011

Dear everyone,

Rally and me are close to polishing the next release version of the
osmphgps garmin map.  We are looking for willing user who will test
the map in their unit.  We need to test this in as many garmin models
as possible.  If you want to become part of the testing phase, send me
a message, your garmin model type and your mode map transfer
(mapsource, direct gmapsupp copy, roadtrip, telepathy, etc)