[talk-ph] how about mapping parties for car clubs/forums?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:04:27 BST 2011

We had some meetups with car clubs in the past (Subaru and BMW):
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Events

A number of club members have also contributed to OSM.

This was conducted upon the invitation of the car club officers.
Although we didn't do any active reaching out to these groups.  Might
be a good thing to explore.