[talk-ph] we may loose yahoo imagery by September 2011

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:25:02 BST 2011

The only places where Yahoo has imagery that Bing doesn't are the following:

1. Small parts of Pampanga: rural eastern parts of San Fernando; Sta.
Ana; northern parts of San Simon. This area is partially covered by
the mid-res SPOT5 imagery though.

2. Southern parts of Samal City including Talikud Island. No
alternative imagery here.