[talk-ph] ideas for tracking stepjuan's journey (Fwd: STEPJUAN Bai: A walking expedition for Children with Cancer)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 03:01:15 GMT 2011

Thanks for all the tips.  In the first StepJuan expedition, I gave him
one GPSTOGO unit, at the end of each day, he sends the file to me.  I
then process the file and upload in the website.  The process is
onerous both for me and Tomas'  so I'm thinking of automating this
process.

The best I can think of is to use a droid phone and send geo-tweets.
This way all he do is tweet his current position to show it on the
livemap.  Any free droid app that can send geo-enabled tweets?