[talk-ph] ideas for tracking stepjuan's journey (Fwd: STEPJUAN Bai: A walking expedition for Children with Cancer)

Andre Marcelo-Tanner andre at enthropia.com
Mon Mar 7 12:51:52 GMT 2011

Make sure to test the actual droid phone + app to see how fast it can
acquire a GPS lock and send it with the tweet or else it might be
sending tweets without the GEO info
i guess the best way to save batt is to use the GPS and GPRS only every
now and then.
what if theres no signal or bad gprs coverage?