[talk-ph] tagging real speed (Re: GPS article)

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:19:48 GMT 2011

These the origins of that news.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/07/google-maps-navigation-for-android-adds-real-time-traffic-re-rou/

http://googlemobile.blogspot.com/2011/03/youve-got-better-things-to-do-than-wait.html

I think google monitors that every android phones that uses Google
Maps Navigation and create traffic data out of them. Google could see
those android phones jamming up in certain area and they could
recalculate the route based on real time for those people using the
jam routes.

Right now, I think it only in US, more android users in certain
country the faster Google could offer it in their users.

Noli