[talk-ph] bataan provincial highway as dual carriageway?

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Thu Mar 17 08:21:33 GMT 2011

I see. I remember this thread but i didn't reply as i'm not sure about what
you were discussing then   :P

>From SCTEx Dinalupihan Exit, that highway is just a two-lane road, not
dual-carriageway, up to Balanga and the road going to Mt. Samat and Bagac
(in bad condition).  It's probably the same up to the end of it somewhere in
Morong/mariveles as most provincial highways are. I've never been beyond
Balanga so I can't comment but can only guess it's the all throughout the
entire length of the road.

anyway, I didn't see errors when i simulated routing on Mapsource as the
road going to Bagac is connected to the right way.

thanks,

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.