[talk-ph] Provincial relations ( no not your far away relatives :-) )

Ian Haylock haylocki at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 10:33:34 BST 2011

Hi,

Well anyone who wishes can reverse the changeset where I moved the boundary. It bothers me not :-)

Am I the only one who can see the similarity between the shape of the border and the shape of the river ?

Still unless we get a good source of municipal boundaries, I'm finished with boundaries now. Back to error fixing and tracing images.

Oh, maybe I'll check the boundaries in Manila that I haven't checked yet, but I need a break from boundaries for a while.

Cheers, Ian