[talk-ph] some edits in Bohol

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 10:56:00 BST 2011

Hi,

I've just finished my initial edits in Bohol, a couple of notes and question:
1. I upgraded the coastal road to trunk as it serves as the major
artery for all towns within the province.  Some street signs call it
National Highway, Tagbilaran East Road while locals call it the
Circumferential Road.  I haven't edited the name tag due to this
confusion, I'll let local mappers verify the official name.
2. I found some GPS tracks that were not traced.  I traced and tagged
them as highway=road
3. Apart from the Coastal road and Interior Road that traverse several
towns, most roads to and from town centers are mostly unpaved gravel
road.
4. I can personally confirm that road shape from the arivac bohol
import are really good.