[talk-ph] Admin Boundary and Coastline

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:52:21 BST 2011

Hi Murlwe,

If you are sure about the delineation of the boundary between Davao
City and Samal Island, then I have no problem with moving the admin
boundary from the coastline to the median line between the two cities.
As for the barangay boundaries, can you ask the barangays there what
delineates their waters? Is it 15 km (same as with municipalities and
cities) or is it closer?

Eugene