[talk-ph] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Installing your own tileserver on Ubuntu

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Wed Oct 12 08:38:26 BST 2011

But wait ...

Although the web-page doesn't show any tiles
	http://localtileserver/osm/slippymap.html
... the individual tiles are being generated ...
	http://localtileserver/osm/11/1712/949.png

Its a bit slow, but it is working ... don't know why the webpage won't load any tiles ... OK, I'll play with it for a bit.

Jim

--

   datalude: information security
   e: jim at datalude.com
   Philippines: +63 2 403 1311 / mob: +63 917 849 3939
   Hong Kong: +852 6840 6693
   w: http://www.datalude.com/