[talk-ph] Last 2 NCR mapping parties for 2011

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 15:18:28 BST 2011

Hi Gerry,

Sure, we'd love to have a mapping party outside of Metro Manila. :)

How about during the 1st quarter of 2012 so that there would be no typhoons?
Also, what's a nice place to hold it? Angeles or San Fernando are obvious
choices in order to have a better chance of getting Pampanga mappers to
participate. But rural towns might also be an option in order to increase
coverage.

Eugene