[talk-ph] (partial) Overhaul of OSM Wiki pages

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 12:04:46 BST 2011

Maybe it's time to make some changes in various wiki pages under WikiProject Philippines. For example, adding templates to mapping party pages (proposed template at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Ianlopez1115/Templates/PHMappingParties ) or (re)organizing mapping status pages.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/
OpenStreetMap/Twitter: ianlopez1115
Facebook: ian.lopez