[talk-ph] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Scholarship program to State of the Map 2011

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Tue Sep 6 06:52:48 BST 2011

what i wanted to have really is some sort of an OSM Philippines cheatsheet
a quick reference guide to tags in the PH setting

standard tags for amenities and guidelines for road tags

this is to rapidly convert a newbie to an intermediate mapper, and
reduce/eliminate errors/guesswork,
like all of us went through when we initially started

---
I explore, therefore I blog!

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com
"I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you"
- directionally-challenged Van on Route 66, Radiator Springs