[talk-ph] Is this the proper forum for techinical questions about editing the map itself

Michael J. Fast seatsinc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 02:31:22 BST 2011

Hi,

Just a newbie question: Is this the proper forum for asking technical questions about editing the map from the Philippine perspective?

Example, I have a question on the proper way to tag streets in private, gated subdivisions. Do they get labeled as private, restricted, or just left public?

If this isn't the right forum for this can you please direct me to the right one :-)

Thanks.

Michael
Michael J. Fast
seatsinc at gmail.com

South East Asian Theological Schools, Inc.
discipling leaders • building nations