[talk-ph] Wikipedia mobile app now uses OSM

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 06:20:38 BST 2012

I just bought a Mac OS X DVD 10.6.0 created a hackintosh laptop. I can
trip boot in my laptop - ubuntu, mac os x and window 7. My Mac OS X is
in portable hard drive. I just plugin when I like to use Mac OS X.
Laptop is a bit hard to keep it working, however, the PC is easy. You
just select the right component i.e. graphic card for the PC. In
Laptop, trackpads are hard to make it working. I just use a mouse to
solve this problem. Some laptops trackpad can be working.

Hackintosh PC and Laptop are better than the real mac since you can
have 2 or 3 version of Mac OS X in your PC, not mentioned linux and
windows.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/ is make it easier to run Lion or Snow
leopard in PC. A lot of Mac power users are actually turning in the
way. It is not illegal since you buy the DVD for Mac OS X.

You just buy $40 MAC OS X lion DVD and a weekend to have your PC
running Mac OS X.

I can run Spatialite library using QuickConnect by replacing SQLite3
library. I can query my Spatialite database and display the GeoJSON in
Leaflet or Openlayers.

Although at the moment, I am also helping PhoneGapSQLiteplugin to
properly run sqlite database. Right now, blob is the probem. It is not
working. Spatialite library is not working with PhoneGap.

PhoneGap now is Cordova. It is now an Apache project.

Noli

You can buy lion DVD as well now.