[talk-ph] Places where osm gps trackers go.

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:28:47 BST 2012

OSMF and the sysadmins recently published a full data dump of all the gps
tracks uploaded in osm.  I think this will be the initial release and
future releases may included other gps information such as hdop, etc.

I see a lot of potential use of this raw tracks even outside osm.  I hope
people can find good use of the info.  An initial visualization is now
available showing where in the world OSM gpstracks are[1].

[0] http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2012/04/01/bulk-gps-point-data/
[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevefaeembra/7051613199/in/photostream/