[talk-ph] Wiki Loves Monuments needs some mapping help

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Tue Apr 10 03:22:17 BST 2012

I can try to tag each one of them

i can see churches of bohol plus other structures i've recently visited
there including Clarin House
in Loay town (i also attempted to visit Loay watchtower but it was covered
by mangroves and not really easy to access, in state of ruins, ias was told
by locals). I have the coordinates and pictures plus other structures
listed there (my pictures though do not qualify for the indicated picture
taking dates)

thanks

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com
"I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you"
- lost van on Route 66, Radiator Springs (Cars)