[talk-ph] Wiki Loves Monuments needs some mapping help

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:01:07 BST 2012

Hi guys,

I have created a public spreadsheet for the WLM sites:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtokxpcNebAxdGJSMFRqX3F5Q3pZd2JpTGxJYThlOGc

It seems crowdsourcing this task is the way to go and using the usual
geo-research methodologies (OSM, Google, Panoramio, Wikimapia,
WaypointsDotPH, etc.)

Eugene