[talk-ph] Wiki Loves Monuments needs some mapping help

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:04:23 BST 2012

Hi maning,

Thanks for the help. Yes, the WLM team is OK with using Google or
Wikimapia for finding the coordinates. I think this qualifies as
research and should not infringe the copyright of Google or other
sites since what we are obtaining is information and not creative
expression which is what copyright covers.

And yes, there is no hard deadline. It's basically as much coordinates
as we can. :)

Eugene