[talk-ph] Non- Motorized Transport Forum and Mapping Workshop - 21st of April, 2012

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:56:12 BST 2012

Hi guys,

Here are some photos from this event on Facebook (taken by Maning):
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150812503222597.464394.345455082596&type=1

Thanks to Maning, Rally, and Wayne for attending this event. ASoG -
iBoP Asia - NeMo has also said they plan to hold another mapping
workshop in May and this is now mostly dedicated to contributing to
OSM. We would like it if more people can join! :)

Also, the event last Saturday was aired on GMA News yesterday. Has
anybody seen that? (My sister saw the news segment on TV in a bus and
said she saw my back. Hehehe.)

Eugene