[talk-ph] Rivers drying out in Palawan ?

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 13:21:11 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I just traced some rivers in Palawan but they never appear on the map.
It looks like other existing rivers also disappear when refreshing at higher zoom levels :

river visible : http://osm.org/go/4nTtWzb-
river not visible anymore when you zoom in one step.

The tags look ok to me, and this only seems to happen in Palawan (I could not reproduce this in Cebu)
I can not see what is wrong... (I tried to add the layer = -1 on one section, but without effect)
Is there an area covering/hiding only rivers ? Is this a rendering bug ?

Can anybody have a look at this ?

Cheers,

Totor