[talk-ph] OSM Data for Philippines

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 05:29:02 GMT 2012

Dear Kathrin and Claire,

Forwarding your request to the osm-ph mailinglist. Please send us a list of
bridge names so that we can add them in osm.

To everyone, the mapaction team is requesting to add bridge names where
possible. See message below.

Thanks to everyone for the amazing work.

Maning Sambale (mobile)
On Dec 16, 2012 11:06 AM, "MapAction Philippines" <philippines at mapaction.org>
wrote:

> Dear Maning,
>
> Many thanks for that. And, yes, it would be very useful to have the
villages in the affected area, rivers and also bridges. Regarding the
bridges, would it be possible to record bridge names at all? We are mapping
access constraint and at the moment are unable to locate the bridges noted
as damaged in the reports on the ground.