[talk-ph] More Bing satellite imagery all over the Philippines!

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:12:18 GMT 2012

Even more imagery:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149173497: Camarines Norte:
Caramoan Peninsula
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149173491: Occidental Mindoro
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149173501: Camarines Norte,
Albay, Sorsogon
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149173499: Camarines Norte,
Albay, Sorsogon
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149173500: Samar
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149173495: A large swathe of
Central Luzon and Pangasinan
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149173493: Metro Manila,
Cavite, Batangas

The new imagery that covers part of Metro Manila is my proof that this
latest batch of imagery updates were done very recently, either Monday
or yesterday. I had edited near SM Mall of Asia recently[1] and the
buildings in San Miguel by the Bay now visible in the new satellite
imagery were definitely not there two days ago.

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/10589994