[talk-ph] More Bing satellite imagery all over the Philippines!

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:49:48 GMT 2012

Hi guys,

I have updated this to include all known Bing imagery including the
(known) history of Bing updates. You can now select/desselect the
coverage from the control panel on the upper-right corner.

http://forge.codedgraphic.com/osm/imagery_coverage/

(Note: The URL has changed a bit; don't follow the link in the
previous e-mail anymore.)

Please inform me of any feedback. Also, the Theos, Quickbird, and a
few other JAXA imagery are not yet included.

Eugene