[talk-ph] talk-ph Digest, Vol 48, Issue 2

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 13:04:32 BST 2012

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:40 PM, samuel cruz <docsamcruz at yahoo.com> wrote:
> hi ning,
>
> is there a way to widened the roads of osm map?  it would appear like
> toothpicks in my unit.

That would require creating a new typ file.  You can create one by
modifying the default type [0] and using the online typ compiler [1].
If you paln to create one =, please share so that we cn incude them as
another style option.

>  im mapping osm but im actually not using it. btw, im
> using oregon 450
May I ask why?  With the amount of edits your are doing in Mindanao,
I'm sure you can be proud of what you did. :)

[0] https://github.com/maning/osmphgps/blob/master/styles/default/MINIMAL.TYP
[1] http://ati.land.cz/gps/typdecomp/editor.cgi