[talk-ph] Possible Scarborough Shoal edit war?

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 13:57:19 BST 2012

I think it's time for us to talk to the established Chinese and Taiwanese mappers first and solve this issue. If not, then we should approach the Data Working Group.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/
OpenStreetMap/Twitter: ianlopez1115
Facebook: