[talk-ph] Fwd:[OSM-talk] Redaction underway

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 00:27:36 BST 2012

Hi guys,

By the time you read this, the redaction bot would have already
finished processing the Philippines:
http://harrywood.dev.openstreetmap.org/license-change/botprocessing.php?zoom=6&lat=12.42027&lon=121.5896&layers=B00FTTFFFFFF

Please check your areas for deleted data and try to recreate them from
your personal sources. Some hotspots are Angeles, San Juan, Parañaque,
Kalibo, and Bacolod.

Thanks to all the effort of the remappers, less than 1% of all data
from the Philippines would need to be deleted.