[talk-ph] New bing imagery 3rd Q 2012

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 02:03:54 BST 2012

Here's a short list (confirmed by IanLopez, Eugene and Maning):
Calamba City
Butuan City
Naga city
Tagbilaran City
Dumaguete City
The Iloilo imagery is a tall strip spanning from the Sibuyan Sea going
into Panay (Kalibo was just missed) down to the Sulu Sea passing
through southwestern Negros
Roxas City
Eastern coast of Davao Oriental
Dinagat Islands to western Homonhon
Bangued, Abra
Northeastern Aurora
Cebu City has updated imagery
Metro Manila has updated imagery (looks like mid to late 2011 based on BGC)
Catanduanes
Guimaras
North East Pangasinan
Nueva Vizcaya
Benguet

My current version of JOSM does not load the new imagery in some areas
but Potlatch2 don't have this problem.  Eugene also confirmed this.