[talk-ph] Proposal to delete the imagery coverage outlines from the OSM database

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 07:34:52 GMT 2012

For as long as the imagery coverage map exists, I see no reason to oppose the removal of imagery outlines.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/
OpenStreetMap/Twitter: ianlopez1115
Facebook: ian.lopez