[talk-ph] Pangasinan municipal admin boundaries

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:26:16 GMT 2012

<<subject changed from "Updated OSMPH Imagery Coverage Map">>

Hi Ed,

It's possible that if those waypoints were taken on a vehicle cruising
along at 60kph and the waypoint was taken a second or 2 too late, then
that might account for the discrepancy in position. :)

There was no Bing imagery before when those boundaries were added. I
guess we can now adjust the lines to match the actual positions of the
arches in the Bing imagery. It's the best data we have so far for the
actual locations of the municipal boundaries.

Eugene