[talk-ph] BGC C-5 flyover

Rally de Leon ralleon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:50:29 GMT 2012

What's the name of this ramp again?
(from old news)
http://balita.ph/2010/11/26/300-m-flyover-project-soon-to-rise-in-bonifacio-global-city-taguig/

I think i got the gps track of this BGC-C5 North Entry Ramp/Flyover
last March 14

I don't recommended (this yet) if you are in a rush coming from
Buendia going to C5. That time I had a family emergency call, and
tried my luck on this new flyover instead of using Kalayaan Ave route.
I got stuck up in traffic with the many road repairs & stoplights
along 32nd street.