[talk-ph] Barangay Street Mapping in Cebu - Saturday May 5th and Sunday May 13th

David Whittall david.whittall at gmail.com
Sat May 5 02:11:28 BST 2012

*Barangay Street Mapping in Cebu - Saturday May 5th and Sunday May 13th*

I would like to attend the session on *Sunday 13th May* - meet at 11:00am
at *Basak San Nicolas Barangay Hall on Tagunol Street.*

I don't see the location of the *Barangay Hall*, Basak St. Nicolas on* OSM?*

Ok, I found them on
*Wikimapia*<http://wikimapia.org/#lat=10.2860155&lon=123.8708068&z=18&l=0&m=b&show=/19315515/San-Nicolas-Barangay-Hall&search=Cebu>
:-

*San Nicolas Barangay Hall on Tagunol
Street.<http://wikimapia.org/#lat=10.2860155&lon=123.8708068&z=18&l=0&m=b&show=/19315515/San-Nicolas-Barangay-Hall&search=Cebu>
*
 Coordinates: 10°17'9"N   123°52'14"E

Luz Barangay Hall and Health Center  <http://goog_878201011>(Cebu
City)<http://wikimapia.org/#lat=10.3233872&lon=123.9060562&z=18&l=0&m=b&show=/11205058/Luz-Barangay-Hall-and-Health-Center>
Coordinates: 10°19'24"N   123°54'21"E

This is the barangay hall of Barrio(Barangay) Luz, Cebu City

This place is a building
Category: barangay hall
I have* edited **OSM, to give Location of these 2 x Barangay Halls.

There was '**Oz Racing**' at location for *Luz Barangay Hall and Health
Center <http://goog_878201011/> so I changed the name and created a new
Location for Oz Racing on the correct side and place hopefully -  479
Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, 6000, Cebu, Philippines
*David R. Whittall* I.Eng MIEEIE