[talk-ph] Planned import: 7-Eleven Branch data

Rally de Leon ralleon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:00:33 BST 2012

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 11:30 PM, Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> For branch=* vs. name:branch=*, there's already a proposal to use the
> plain branch=* key name: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:branch
>
> As for ref=*, while this is normally added to highways, ref=* can be
> used for anything where it makes sense such as ID numbers and
> reference codes. See this: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:ref

haha, stupid me. How many lazy idiots like me would just actually
google "osm tag branch" and get nothing,
instead of googling "openstreetmap tag branch" or using the search bar
in the osm wiki?

I always thought I belong to a special group that needs a book titled
"searching osm keys for dummies".
GMG GMG :-D

Enough for my interruption. Carry on.