[talk-ph] Booth/exhibit ideas for PhilGEOS symposium

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:36:55 BST 2012

We also have excess fund (1500.00) from a donation to the cavite mapping.
We can use that.

I am still getting more info on the booth size and what we can or cannot
install.

OSGeo-PH plans to setup banners, a computer with the OSGeo Live DVD, and
give out DVDs to participants.

Maning Sambale (mobile)